About the job
Entrain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential technologists and marketers in the business. As a Designer, you will be responsible for generating design output across a range of our global brands and have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing and concepting creativity across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications
- Crafting eye-catching and relevant creative across our suite of sports betting and gaming brands
- Taking on and actioning feedback from senior creatives and marketeers in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all your Design work is completed to the highest standard.
- Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced.
- Sharing knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft
- Understanding and investigating new methods to develop highly visible creative design solutions
- Collaborating on projects with copywriters, designers and key project stakeholders
- Understanding Social Media trends and platforms
- Maintaining communication and relationships between Design and other teams within ENTAIN
What we need from you:
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Digital/Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A natural creative design ability
- An understanding of UX/UI
- Storyboarding and Illustration skills
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Confidence to present creative concepts to marketing stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- A portfolio to demonstrate the above
- A strong interest in sports and/or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino)
- Experience working for brands in a regulated sector
- Experience working within a global company with multiple markets
- Motion/Animation – Video, GIF creation
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at Entain
We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That’s why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.