About the job
Business Development Representative | Home Made
Working with us:
Our Business Development Representative role is a core part of our business and plays a vital part of the business funnel. This role is focused on pitching and converting new business specifically our B2C landlords, using a variety of channels and methods of contact. We are looking for individuals who are resilient, tenacious and persuasive and are excited to jump in and create a strong sales funnel. Our team is the front line of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who really understand our business model and sales process in addition to being passionate about the Home Made mission.
Home Made is a fast-paced and exciting Property Tech company changing the industry for landlords, tenants and employees. We’ve developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people, and this is just the beginning. In 5 years we’ve grown to become the ‘go to’ provider of the UK’s largest Build to Rent owners and operators, such as Grainger, Quintain Living, Get Living, Greystar, and many others, as well as thousands of private landlords.
Role and Opportunities:
Include but are not limited to…
- Active management of an outbound leads database, responsible for reporting number updates to leadership
- Responsible for managing funnel of new leads
- Actively working with our Account Management team with new opportunities
- Pitching and winning new business, using a variety of warm and cold leads and techniques
- Ensuring all information is accurately noted and registered while maintaining a conversation with a possible client
- Ability to build rapport quickly and handle difficult objections
- Be a first point of contact for new potential customers, selling Home
- Made’s core products to ensure a smoother and better value for money landlord experience
- Demonstrated previous experience in a sales call centre style environment
- Demonstrated resilience
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented and have big picture thinking
- Organized and can manage a busy workload
- Demonstrated experience handling high call volume
Salary & Benefits
Base 25k (OTE £40k+)
Office Location: London Waterloo (close to Blackfriars, Southwark and Waterloo stations)
- Competitive Holiday: 24 days leave + your birthday off!
- Office events
- Social activities including bi-weekly sporting events (netball, football, basketball)
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.