About the job
Making a difference. That’s what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Massey Ferguson® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Aftersales Digital Campaign Analyst, EME
A permanent vacancy has arisen in the Aftersales Marketing Department for an Aftersales Digital Campaign Analyst, EME. This position will report to the Senior Manager Parts Marketing EME.
Here at AGCO we are in the process of significantly upping our digital marketing game!
Our ongoing DCX (Digital Customer Experience) project has driven substantial investment into developing our digital marketing toolkit and we are now in the process of deploying operationally. EME Aftersales are now looking to expand our team with an exciting new role for an analytical creative problem solver with a desire to lead from the front.
Fulfilling a key role within the Digital Marketing team, the Digital Campaign Analyst will provide analysis and insights across AGCO Aftersales’ key platforms and omni-channel campaigns, making recommendations to deliver campaign optimisation, enhanced user experience, and improved ROI across our marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be a great communicator and relationship builder at all levels, able to express complex data and hypotheses in an accessible way and will be a team player who enjoys collaborating with peers across a busy, high-calibre team. An ability to keep calm under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time will be integral, as well as a drive to continually challenge, influence, and refine our campaign tactics & strategy.
The Digital Campaign Analyst will have an innate inquisitiveness and ambition to learn about our customers and our business – these attributes will be key to the success of the role.
This role provides a super opportunity to step into a forward-thinking company acknowledged as a global leader in the Ag’ machinery business.
- Setting up and constantly improving KPI and management dashboards and reports around EME Aftersales digital marketing campaigns
- Providing management with actionable insights that will serve to continually challenge and advance our campaign efficacy
- Provide analysis for website development, by analysing user behaviours, acquisition and drop-offs for site optimisation, and assist in building high-performing data capture pages
- Establishing credible financial ROI matrices
- Interrogating and preparing customer and dealer data to drive campaign execution, and working with internal collaborators to improve data quality over time
- Work with cross functional teams regionally and globally, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and contributing to global best practice forums
- Support in developing processes and tools to advance our marketing strategy, including report auditing, data capture, tag management and more.
- Joining the dots from our digital marketing insights to other data analytics projects, such as Dealer Benchmarking and Customer Loyalty Scoring
- Knowledge-sharing amongst Digital Marketing team members in areas such as Google Analytics tips and tricks and Salesforce reporting to enable an element of self-sufficiency within the team who are executing campaigns
- Strong experience of digital analytics across social media, email marketing and Google Analytics
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience in A/B & multi-variate testing, SEO, UTM tracking and data collection
- Experience using Tableau, Salesforce and Marketing Cloud preferred
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
- Basic salary: Competitive
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (up to 10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Holiday trading
- Retail discount scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- Free on-site parking
- On-site restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!