About the job
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer
1) Are you an experienced Digital Marketer?
2) Are you looking to join a fantastic company and help grow the business?
3) Do you want to develop your career within a forward-thinking and creative agency?
Cognique is a successful web design and digital marketing consultancy, nestled in the iconic Bath & West Showground, in the heart of Somerset. Due to continued client success and increasing workloads, we’re looking for a fiercely talented Digital Marketer to join our small but powerful team.
The successful candidate will be able to evidence a commercial track record that demonstrates a wide range of digital marketing skills and expertise: from concept and delivery to analysis and measurement to insight and ROI.
We’re hoping to find someone that will bring more than just technical expertise to the role. We need a strong, independent character (no shrinking violets here), who’ll make their opinions heard and aren’t afraid to roll up their creative sleeves and get stuck in. This isn’t simply a role for a Digital Marketer, it’s about finding a new member of the team, who (when not looking after our client’s best interests and increasing their return on investment) will be a vital and integral part of Cognique’s ambitious growth plans.
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 (DOE)
Your duties will include:
Liaising closely with the MD and the Creative Director, your role is ‘client facing’. You’ll develop marketing strategies then create, deploy and measure multiple Digital Marketing campaigns across our wide portfolio of B2B and B2C clients. You’ll also have a shared responsibility for all aspects of Cognique marketing. Broadly, you will;
- Evaluate market conditions, customer research and competitor analysis (B2B & B2C)
- Identify and document client KPIs
- Plan and develop digital marketing campaigns
- Create long term SEO strategies to drive and increase online traffic to client website(s)
- Add, review and update website content via the CMS
- Monitor website CTAs, track conversions and make adjustments as necessary
- Set up, manage and review Google Ads and Google Shopping accounts and campaigns
- Review and report Google Analytics and Search Console data
- Be aware of and input on all social media strategies and campaigns
- Review new technologies and be aware of relevant digital marketing developments
You must have:
- Relevant degree in marketing (or similar)
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in a Digital Marketer role
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Enthusiasm and a (really) good sense of humor
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent attention to detail and quality
- Analytical thinking
Benefits of working for Cognique:
- Being part of a dynamic and ambitious web design and digital marketing consultancy
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Your birthday off
- Christmas period off
- Competitive salary
- Excellent opportunity for personal development
- Training and development opportunities
- Company pension
- Free parking
No Agencies please.