About the job
- Digital Marketing Executive
- role will offer a great deal of autonomy
- opportunity to take ownership of the digital offering within the organisation
About Our Client
A well respected organisation in the automotive sector.
- Accountability for web performance and development, ecommerce sales and promotional strategy. You will be responsible for web KPIs, ecommerce sales figures, merchandising of products and optimising customer journey to improve conversion rates and KPIs. Web & E-commerce
- Help define and implement the eCommerce strategy into an effective commercial plan that trades the online business for growth and profit.
- Own the relationship between our website agency and design partners.
- Own web and digital innovation. Continually drive & implement new initiatives and ongoing improvements to support commercial objectives – including the development of our conversational strategy.
- Own the design, delivery & maintenance of the websites.
- Take full responsibility for getting new products, offers, news & events listed across all websites.
- Carry out the reporting and analytics for campaigns & ongoing digital activities using Google Analytics, agency reports and other tools.
- Manage and act upon ongoing analysis.
- Digital Marketing
- Own and deliver the ‘Go-To Market’ Acquisition strategy across the Group. This breaks down into two key elements:
- Demand Generation: Increase sales traffic/lead generation across direct channels (online)
- Sales Conversion: Improve lead quality and conversion rates through the use of data-driven insights. Improvement initiatives will include but not be limited to messaging/proposition design and targeted campaign activity.
- Deliver the paid media marketing activity with a focus on paid search & display.
- Work alongside our agency PPC team and display ad partner to deliver exceptional channel performance against strategic business and commercial objectives.
- Measure, evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing strategies and campaigns, assess against goals/KPIs and then act on the information.
Develop an email strategy to deliver an optimised and growing customer lifetime value and have responsibility for all associated KPIs.
Ongoing planning, management and analysing the results of email marketing campaigns alongside colleagues and external partners.
Email campaign set up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content driven campaigns.
General We are a digital and social first business. However, this role will also roll their sleeves up and support general marketing requests. Therefore, in addition to a positive/get-stuck-in attitude, any general marketing experience in event management and print production will be advantageous.
The Successful Applicant
- Essential Skills And Experience
- Demonstrable understanding of the wider Digital Marketing
- Landscape (Affiliate, SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic channels).
- Comprehension of online advertising tools (Google Ads/Google
- Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Hands on experience working within SEO/PPC digital channels.
- Understanding of Ad word scripts/product feed manipulation and Bid strategies.
- Experience working with web analytics packages; Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends, Webmaster Tools.
- Ability to deliver SEO analysis and insight along with post campaign analysis.
- Understanding of re-targeting, de-duping/overlapping, lookalike & data targeting campaigns.
- Experience of managing external agencies and reviewing, managing and monitoring deliverables.
- Experience of managing a website in a large, fast moving organisation.
- Knowledge of web design/web development.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
- A creative eye for copy, video and design along with a proven track record of creating engaging visual content.
- Exceptional writing skills and can visualise as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- The person
- We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital and a sharp understanding of contemporary culture.
- Ceaseless curiosity and bravery will be appreciated. We challenge ourselves to try things out, take risks and question everything.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware.
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate efficiencies at all levels of work.
- Be open, outgoing, positive and friendly.
- Must be self-motivated with an adaptable and flexible approach to work and a passion for idea generation and conceptualising.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
What’s On Offer
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- Company car
- 30 days annual leave – plus the option to buy an additional week
- Discounts on company products and services
- Pension scheme
- Discounted shopping portal with discounts at over 1000 retailers
Contact: Kevin Young
Quote job ref: JN-022021-2172780