About the job
White Arkitekter is one of Scandinavia’s leading architectural practices. We work with sustainable architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and interior design for current and future generations. Our mission is to enable sustainable life through the art of architecture. Our vision is that by 2030 all our architecture will be climate neutral, through design excellence.
We are an employee-owned practice defined by Scandinavian values, knowledge sharing and inclusive thinking. The London studio has a focus on Sustainable Urban Design, residential design, healthcare and wellbeing, landscape and placemaking.
Our London studio is now looking for a Bid and Marketing Manager.
We are seeking a proactive and detail orientated bid and marketing manager with a minimum of five years’ experience gained within architecture. You will be organising and planning the office’s marketing, communication and sales support work under the Leadership of the Studio Director and the office management. You will be supporting the project selection process and evaluation of bids and ensure that our marketing and sales work in the UK is in line with the Owner Directives, Brand Platform and Business Plan.
- Academic degree or equivalent.
- A good ability to lead and develop local marketing work.
- Knowledge and experience of the architecture/built environment industry
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and a big bonus if you know any Swedish
- A natural ability to form strong working relationships both in person and remotely
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Strong organisational skills and a proactive approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The ideal candidate will have proven experience across comms and new business:
- actively monitoring and reviewing tender opportunities and managing bid submissions
- compiling and presenting information into comprehensive documents with strong and graphic and visual presence
- drafting copy for a range of media types and audiences
- events planning and marketing – both hosted by the practice and supporting attendance at wider industry events
- developing, driving and implementing press strategies and campaigns, incl. arranging project photography
- managing digital content for the UK market; social platforms, website, newsletters etc.
- internal communications
Essential Skills And Attributes
- excellent written communication skills; drafting long and short form text, tone of voice, ability to proofread etc.
- a natural ability to form strong working relationships, be in person, on the phone or via email
- proficient in Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop and have a strong graphic handwriting
- strong organisational skills and a proactive approach
- confident using WordPress and email marketing platforms
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on experience.
Full-time position – immediate start.
Please include a cover letter or email outlining your experience and suitability for the role. Please include your availability/notice period and salary expectations.
White Arkitekter is an equal opportunities employer.
We regret that due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.