About the job
Elizabeth Scarlett is a fashion, gifting and homeware brand inspired by and investing in nature.
Through our growing range of embroidered bags, pouches, bedding and gifts, we aim to promote joyful living, while raising funds to protect the precious wildlife on our planet. This year alone we will bring almost 100,000 new customers to elizabethscarlett.com, a further 200,000+ customers to our products offline through collaborations and raise in excess of £100,000 for Elephants, Bees & the Sheldrick Trust’s Mara Mobile Vet Unit.
Our growth is rocketing, with online sales supplemented by partnerships with the likes of Anthropologie, John Lewis, Boots, Birchbox, Bobbi Brown, L’Occitane & Estee Lauder. It is incredible to see our community and customer base grow so quickly. ElizabethScarlett.com will always be our core focus & this year we will:
- Drop multiple new designs, silhouettes & colourways to our range each month.
- Improve our personalisation & gifting service.
- Launch our bedding shop, while expanding into apparel with Pyjamas & sleepwear.
- Extend beyond limited run collections & colourways.
- Continue involving our community and customers in all design & charity decision-making.
- Boost our operational magic, while improving our footprint & impact.
- We aim for Elizabeth Scarlett to become a household name available to purchase on every high street in the UK.
We are looking for:
A Marketing Assistant who is super organised, and eager to try their hand at diverse tasks. The role is to support the Marketing team in all their key projects, from organising shoots to merchandising our website. Ideally we would love someone who finds joy in writing about our brand.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have minimum 1-year experience in a Marketing role.
- Intuitively understand what makes Elizabeth Scarlett special & combine this with a personal interest in wildlife, sustainability, fashion, homewares & gifting.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and a naturally structured approach to your thinking. You’ll be ready to take a hands-on approach and hit the ground running.
- Be able to build a strong rapport with anyone.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Be a natural problem solver, able to find creative ways to get things done.
- Be a fast learner, eager to understand new platforms & to upskill on technology.
- Ideally a great eye and knowledge of interior, fashion, and culture trends.
- Schedule and manage our social feeds, overseeing content calendars, work with our fantastic agency to support the creation of assets and copy
- Support Brand Marketing Manager to deliver influencer, product launch, and seasonal campaigns, including assisting in planning and on delivering photoshoots and with partnerships admin
- Support in the creation of beautiful emails campaigns that show-case our luxury products and engage our customers
- Manage the merchandising of our products on our website, working within Shopify to make sure our products look gorgeous
- Adhoc copywriting tasks including regular blog content that engages our audience in the stories behind our launches and our mission at Elizabeth Scarlett
- Create presentations for partnerships
- Assist in the organizing of events (post covid)
- Manage inbound requests from influencers and media titles
- Manage delivery of special projects
- The Marketing Exec will report into our Brand Manager, Robynn, and will work closely with our Head of Marketing, Lottie, who works remote.
A unique place to work:
- Work in a supportive, ambitious & passionate team.
Raise impactful money for keystone species.
- Be trusted with big responsibility despite your experience.
- Get £200 of Elizabeth Scarlett Product per year with 60% off.
- Share a Personal Code with 25% discount for family & friends.
- An extra 3% of your salary for learning & development.
- Choose between ”mostly remote” or location-based environment (Hertfordshire).
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays.