Due to continued growth, 21Digital are looking for a talented, enthusiastic mid-weight digital designer to join this award winning digital agency located in Blackburn.
As a digital designer, you will be working alongside our creative team to produce work for a variety of digital projects.
The role is very hands on and you will need a great eye for digital design and understanding digital design trends in order to deliver superb work for our clients.
It is important that the Designer is organised and can manage themselves and their workflow efficiently. Deadlines can be tight, so the Designer must be comfortable working proactively as a team and as an individual.
- Work alongside the design team creating visual concepts for lead generation and eCommerce websites
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Experience in updating websites using WordPress
- Design digital artwork across websites, emails, display and social advertising.
- Continuously seek to improve the company’s approach to digital design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements, and competitors.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turn around times.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In-Design.
- High design standards
- Ability to interpret client briefs and bring them to life
- An active interest in all things digital / marketing.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team in brainstorming sessions.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a digital design role.
What can we offer you? Well…
- Free parking
- Team nights out
- Birthday holidays & treats
- Long service holiday bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Industry-leading training
- Paid trips to industry conferences
- Cross-skill opportunities
- Free fruit, drinks & cheeky beers Friday
- Unlimited tea and coffee!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000.00 per year
How to apply
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role working on a variety of projects for clients across a wide range of industries, this role could well be for you!
Please send your CV, folio and covering letter to email@example.com