About the job
CI&T is a digital specialist, partner in end-to-end digital transformation. As digital natives, we bring a 26-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 5.000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
Get To Know CI&T
We’re a team of digital specialists impacting the world’s most valuable brands. We are a multi-national company with more than 5,000 people in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering in Brazil, US, Canada, UK, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, China and Japan. We accelerate our clients’ business impact by building complete and scalable digital solutions… and have a blast in the process!
We believe that people matter most. And our people set us apart. We live and breathe technology every day. This is the fuel of our innovation. But we know that the more significant the technology becomes, the more human we have to be. That’s why we value what really matters: our people. We have a flexible, fun and casual environment at work. CI&T is recognized as a Great Place to Work.
How You’ll Make An Impact
CI&T is expanding its team in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Partner. As a Pre Sales Partner you’ll work closely with the CI&T Strategy, Business Development, Design, Engineering, and Marketing Teams to understand a potential client’s needs and to craft digital solutions for clients.
What will you be doing?
- You Are Going To Be Responsible For
- Analyzing Potential Markets and Clients
- Participating In Strategy Meetings With Marketing Team
- Assisting the CI&T Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Providing technology enterprise service knowledge to potential clients
- Crafting and Delivering Client Pitches
- Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors, and the demonstration of the business
- Preparation of pitch presentations about services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Creation of go to market strategies
- Act as a conduit between business unit teams and marketing (GGP) to improve to generate content and events
- Work with technical team to provide expert technical support to prospective customers
- Capture key proposal elements: clients needs, value proposition, why
- CI&T, hypothesis of solution and approach and deliverables
What will you bring along?
We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of relevant experience in this field, demonstrating the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
- Experience selling digital solutions to clients in the financial services, life sciences or CPG spaces.
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Sales Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Collaborative Skills
- Commercial experience in Life Sciences, Financial Services and Retail
- Experience in managing technology partnerships (Acquia, AWS, Google, Microsoft)
- Additional Attributes
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional listener with the ability to quickly synthesize information
- Product knowledge
- UK/EMEA market knowledge and contacts
- Workplace/Travel Opportunities
Currently able to work from home anywhere in the UK, with weekly visits to our London office and our partners offices in Greater London.
Occasional local and regional travel opportunities.
Why join us?
- We Offer An Ever-increasing Portfolio Of Benefits
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Annual profit sharing distribution
- Generous paid vacation days & unlimited sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Private Healthcare (coming in 2022)
- Flexible hours and Home Office policy
- Accelerated growth opportunities with a structured Career plan
- Great workplace experience
- CI&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to diversify our team & build an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CI&T is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws. If you require interview accommodations, please notify us during your application.
CI&T is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and appreciate the diversity of our CI&Ters’ identities and lived experiences. We are committed to building, promoting, and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company and culture focused on creating a better tomorrow.
At CI&T, we recognize that innovation and transformation only happen in diverse, inclusive, and safe work environments. Our teams are most impactful when people from all backgrounds and experiences collaborate to share, create, and hear ideas. We strongly encourage Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), immigrants, candidates with a disability, women, and LGBTQIA+ candidates to apply to our vacancies.