About the job
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
As a Netskope Sales Development Associate, you will be part of our growing Sales Development team . You will work closely and collaborate with our Sales and Marketing Team. This is an amazing opportunity for an inside sales person who is looking to further develop their career within security and work as part of the wider UK team. You will have a passion for sales, lead generation and building the pipeline, together with a structured approach to account mapping and high levels of organisation.
- Generate qualified meetings by cold calling, lead generation, and networking
- Follow up on sales inquiries from inbound leads, emails and phone calls
- Use technology sales platforms like Outreach.io, zoom info and LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc
- Utilize salesforce.com to maintain and update contacts and leads
Present information and participate in zoom demonstrations
- Lead call and email campaigns to targeted prospect lists
Exceed your number on a monthly basis
- 1+ years in sales or lead generation role within cybersecurity, networking or software industries
- Previous successful sales experience and/or strong interest in a sales career
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong self-starter and ability to thrive with limited oversight
- Coachable and willingness to learn sales skills and technology
- Bachelor’s degree