About the job
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service. Join us and be a part of the evolution.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Purpose of Role:
Sales Operations plays a central role in driving and supporting the CDK Sales Teams in moving to a ‘best in class’ status. We support 100+ users with a unique and growing Salesforce/CPQ environment. Several IT tools and projects need to be managed on a daily basis. This role involves ownership, continued enhancement / development and effective deployment of all those tools. The role requires an individual who is driven, can work at speed and demonstrate a flexible approach, to be independent and team working, comfortable collaborating with key stakeholders from many other departments and an ability to communicate and influence across a range of cultures and seniority levels.
Key Duties & responsibilities:
- Day-to-day point of contact for Sales teams on queries around commission and the sales performance management tool (Xactly Incent)
- Manage the monthly commissions calculation & corresponding payroll process with the markets, local Finance and the Payroll teams to ensure accurate and timely payment of commission for all sales roles/teams
- Keep abreast of new Xactly features and functionality and provide recommendations for process and end-user experience improvements
- Produce ad hoc reports on commissions from Xactly tools (e.g. Analytics, XSP)
- Input into the design of the Sales Incentive Plan and own the creation of modelling and analysis to underpin recommendations around plan design to Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Gather and ensure completeness of quota inputs from the market, capture these in Incent and ensure target letters are created and sent prior to start of new financial year
- Build and maintain a reporting framework to track monthly sales performance vs quota targets and publish monthly ‘Summit’ leaderboard to all Sales team
- Produce the monthly Commission Review Board pack to allow board members to understand commission spend vs budget, variances, large deals requiring approval, etc…
- Act as the voice of the customer and the business working as the SME in CPQ quoting tool. Support the CPQ development team as a product owner and manage any sales specific testing.
- Provide Sales users with a high level of technical support and best practice instruction, managing user account set-up, profiles, permissions, roles, etc… for CPQ & Salesforce
- Work on new project rollouts with key stakeholders as necessary
- Work with Sales Operations, Sales Leaders and Marketing to create/maintain validations, processes and triggers. Champion data integrity, exceptions, reporting, governance & audits as necessary
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) and expert in Excel & analysis modelling
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience of international remote working and ability to communicate and influence across different levels of seniority and culture
- Matrix team experience
- Business Improvement and change process experience
- Demonstrable experience of compensation management
- Familiarity with Xactly SPM suite of product (desirable)
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM tool (desirable)
- Automotive Dealership knowledge (desirable)
Why a career with CDK Global?
We demand diversity. Our people may be spread across countries, continents and cultures, but we’re united by a passion and enthusiasm to drive our business forward. This means no matter where you work you’ll feel like part of our global team. Diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences are the only way to deliver world-class service to our customers. Our differences are our strengths
Your benefits. To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service. We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
The perfect opportunity awaits. Start your career with CDK Global.