About the job
Visual Designer – Remote in UK
What’s In It For You
- Pay rate of £20-£30 per hour
- Fully remote (Based in Oxford, UK)
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Great and supportive management
- Fun and well-known international company
- Strong opportunity for career advancement
- A company that values a healthy work-life balance
About The Opportunity
- Our client is an American online travel company based in Boston, MA that operates a website and mobile app which offers online hotel reservations and bookings for transportation, lodging, travel experiences, and restaurants.
- As the team grows, the design team is looking for a talented Visual Designer with marketing experience to help them create the very best experience for their users.
- Your responsibility is to bring the company’s collection of 300k+ experiences to life on-site to ensure travelers find something incredible to do.
Visual Designer Responsibilities
- Ensuring designs and user interfaces deliver core brand strategy and vision
- Creating content and ideas to execute marketing campaign assets, promotional materials, and product creative
- Presenting design rationale for email branding, illustrations, visuals, graphics, or animations
- Breaking down open-ended opportunities to ideas with the appropriate level of detail and fidelity into actionable next steps
Visual Designer Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience working in an advertising agency, media company, or marketing organization
- An online portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality is required
- Proficiency in FIGMA, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.