About the job
Virtual Events & Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Bedford (MK43)
Salary: Competitive (£20,000 – £25,000)
Job type: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Four Days a Week
Our client is a creative technical event production company based just outside Bedford. Traditionally they support live events with audio visual solutions and equipment and have adapted their offering online and are now busy supporting a range of Hybrid & Virtual Events. Typically they are busy working on current and upcoming Online Meetings, Conferences, Awards, Medical, Training and Virtual Graduations.
They are looking to recruit on an initial six month placement a Virtual Events & Digital Marketing Executive to help promote their client’s traditional and virtual services.
Our client is also looking forward to live events resuming in the near future, and hope you can work with them to deliver these projects when they arrive.
Working predominately from our Wootton office, and occasionally from home, your main responsibilities will include;
- Delivering excellent customer service and building relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Managing social media channels and growing opportunities to develop new leads via these channels.
- Developing our website and working with our SEO and marketing partners to ensure we are growing our band and position online.
- Working on ways to develop and improve our online presence.
- Creating blogs and emails to keep clients up to date with news, new products and general updates.
- Planning your day and projects/deliverables efficiently to make the best of your time.
- Working on virtual event production plans and supporting clients to plan, develop and deliver virtual events. (Support & Training Offered)
- Ability to pick up the phone and confidently speak to clients.
To be considered for this role you must be a Graduate – ideally with a marketing related degree. Although not essential, any experience of working in either a marketing or sales role would be beneficial.
Our client is looking for a proactive and confident individual who is keen to put their ideas forward and be creative.
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’re interested in this opportunity.