By continuing to use the Website, you agree that you have read and agree to comply with and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
1. Licence Grant
1.1. Spring Engage grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this Website solely for internal business purposes. The license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
1.2. The Terms and Conditions are applicable from the moment you start using the Website. Any unauthorized use of the Website will be considered a breach of contract and we, at our sole discretion, may terminate your account or use of the Website.
2. Your Obligations
2.1. When using the Website, you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties, and state regulations.
2.2. You shall notify us of any attempt of illegal copying or distribution of materials known or suspected by you.
2.3. You shall notify us of any known or suspected breach of security.
2.4. Keep your profile information accurate and current.
3. Account Access
3.1. You are solely responsible for the user ID and password provided to you. You shall keep them confidential and not disclose them to any third party.
3.2. You will be held responsible for all actions and communication that take place through the use of your account, including actions occurring without your authorization.
4. Restrictions on Use
4.1. You must not use the Website:
- to license, sublicense, sell, rent, assign, or transfer materials from the Website;
- to run outsourced or managed services arrangement;
- to copy, upload, transmit, reproduce, or distribute the Website or its materials;
- to translate, adapt, or alter the Website’s material, except to the extent of applicable laws;
- to access the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) without our express written consent;
- to restrict or otherwise interfere with other visitors’ use of the Website;
- to remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice that appears on the Services;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, or systems or networks through hacking, password mining, or other means.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1. Spring Engage owns all content, including code, design features, graphics, the compilation of user content, reviews, ratings, and all other components of the Website.
5.2. The Website is protected by trademark, copyright, and other laws of the UK and international treaty provisions.
5.3. You shall not delete, remove, add to, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, or in any way exploit any of the materials on the Website, in whole or in part.
5.4. All trademarks, logo, design marks, product names, and other related names are trademarks of Spring Engage and shall not be copied, imitated, or used without our prior written consent. All other trademarks, product names, logos, and design marks mentioned on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1. In no event shall Spring Engage be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of data, loss of profits, loss of goodwill or work stoppage, computer or device malfunction, failure arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions of your use, or inability to use the Website.
6.2. Accessing or using the Website is at your own discretion and risk, and you shall be solely responsible for any damage that may result therefrom.
6.3. Spring Engage will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of data, loss of profits, loss of goodwill or work stoppage that occur during or after collaborating with any of the companies listed on the Website.
7.1. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold Spring Engage harmless from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, settlements, damages, and charges arising out of or in relation to your use of the Website or your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
8.1. To the fullest extent of the applicable law, we provide the services and all information ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ with all faults and without any warranties.
8.2. The reviews expressed on the Website are personal opinions of the reviewers and should not be defined as statements of fact.
8.3. We do express warranties of quality, accuracy, or reliability of the materials found on the Website.
8.4. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Website will function without errors or interruption. The access to the Website may be temporarily restricted due to maintenance, system or network failures, or updates. We are not responsible for damages caused by interruption or errors in functioning, malfunction, or inability to access the Website.
8.5. Some jurisdictions do not allow the implied warranties, which means these exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Modification of Terms and Conditions
10.2. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be modified so as to reflect the intentions of unenforceable provisions, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
10.3. The inclusion or offering of information about a third-party company or product shall not be defined as an endorsement or recommendation.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
11.1. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the UK, and any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
12. Listing Submission Agreement
12.1. By submitting your listing to Spring Engage, you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be required or have any obligation to accept or display your content and that we may, in our sole discretion, remove or refuse to accept or display any listings.
- We reserve the right to reject a listing submission or choose not to show it on certain pages if, at the time the listing is submitted, there is no corresponding page to publish it on. The listing shall be published once a corresponding page is created.
- In case your listing is rejected, it’s at our sole discretion whether we will reach out to you with better options as to which page might be a better fit for your listing.
12.2. During the registration process, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You also agree that you will review and correct such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- We reserve the right not to publish a listing or publish it only on certain pages if the listed services do not match the page for which the listing is submitted.
- We may reject a listing or publish it only on certain pages if the location of the company is not a match with the corresponding location of the page for which it is submitted.
12.3. When submitting a listing, you acknowledge that you will not post inappropriate, misleading, or false content or use our services in a deceptive or fraudulent manner.
- Spring Engage may, at any given time, remove any listings that use fake reviews to rank higher on any specialty or location pages.
- We reserve the right to remove your content from Spring Engage if we receive notification claiming that your content may have violated another company’s intellectual property rights.