What Kind of Information Do We Collect?
The personally identifiable information that our Website collects from you includes but is not limited to, your name and your email address. However, without your explicit consent, none of that information will be collected.
We may collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable data like website visits. These statistics are used only for internal purposes and do not hold any personal information, nor can they be used to collect it.
How is the Collected Information Used?
- The collected information will only serve the purpose, which is clearly stated before you are even asked to provide that information.
- We will only send promotional emails to your email address if you have explicitly signed up for that service.
- To customise the user experience and make the site easier for you to use and create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To provide feedback for any inquiries you may have.
- To handle complaints or provide operational notices.
Who Do We Share This Collected Information With?
We do not, in any way, distribute personal information. We never sell or rent collected information. The only circumstances under which your personal information may be disclosed are the following:
- If we are required to do so by law or regulations;
- To protect the rights and property of Spring Engage;
- If our records indicate any form of fraudulent or deceptive activities of which a governmental agency should be made aware;
- If any of your communication on the Website suggests possible harm to others.
Security of Gathered Information
All the appropriate physical and electronic procedures are put in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information.
‘Cookies’ are small files that a web server places on your hard drive. Rest assured that they cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are uniquely assigned to you and have only one purpose — to provide you with an optimal browsing experience.
You always have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but to disable them, you would need to modify the settings of the browser you use. However, this will significantly affect fully experiencing the features of the Website.
To disable cookies, you should follow the instructions from the website or browser you are using. The links below describe the processes of both disabling and deleting cookies on your browser of choice.