About the job
Job ID VISUA009762 Date posted 11/10/2021 Location Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Content Creation & Solution Development
- Concept and craft high-quality designs for a variety of media, including print (regular and large-format,) digital, social, website, mobile, presentations, and video for large events and 360-degree experiential executions.
- Drive Results – Own the successful execution and delivery of assignments and projects, ensuring all deliverables meet the branding guidelines, quality standards and communication objectives of the producer and client.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of any form of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Define, codify and establish the standards for high-quality visual design for creative assets.
- Manage the execution of typography, icons, logos, assets, and interfaces for multiple platforms.
- See the Big Picture – Share examples of design excellence with the Creative
- Assist in providing consultation as the design expert for all Encore work
- Maintain close understanding of the industry, watching existing trends and forecasting design direction to keep content design current and innovative.
- Learn and grow your technical understanding and abilities as new methods are created and new software launches.
- Project Management
- Deliver World-Class Service – Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously, supporting, and collaborating with a cross-discipline team of creatives, including video directors, scenic designers, creative directors, presentation designers, copywriters, creative technologists, and social strategists.
- Do the Right Thing – Adhere to standard operating procedures for artwork deliverables, content organization and scope of work development.
- Organize and maintain workstation to ensure efficient operation; organize and back up files as appropriate
- Communicate to various internal parties regarding the progress of projects.
- Take responsibility for on-time, on-budget delivery of all projects.
The Encore Promise
At Encore- Europe and the Middle East, we will provide you with innovative opportunities that focus on your career and personal development.
We will do this in a safe, supportive, and diverse environment.
We will commit to clear and consistent two-way communication that respects and values your contributions to our mutual success.
At Encore-Europe & Middle East we will recognize and support your efforts to live our Purpose, Mission, and Values every day.