How Many Blog Posts Per Day? [11 Amazing Stats for 2023]
If you’re interested in starting your own blog, you’re in good company. The industry is growing and offers a plethora of opportunities for bloggers to make money.
To ensure success:
It’s important to learn about the latest blogging statistics and how to write posts that attract and convert traffic. And that’s exactly what I’ll focus on in today’s post. Keep reading to learn about the new trends and how many blogs posts per day you should write.
Fascinating Blogging Statistics 2020 (Editor’s Choice)
- 62.96% of people think that blogs with multiple authors are more credible.
- 23% of social media posts now include a link to a blog post.
- Publishing blogs 2-4 times weekly gets the highest results.
- 16+ posts each month drive 3.5x more web traffic.
- The average length of a blog that ranks on the first SERP of Google is 1,890 words.
- 28% of marketers are spending more on content marketing from their advertising budget.
- The content marketing industry is expected to grow 16% annually and to be worth $412 billion by 2021.
Blogging Trends and Statistics 2020
Here’s what’s trending:
1. Bloggers are publishing longer posts.
The longer the post, the better the results! From 808 words in 2014 to 1,151 in 2018 and now 2000 words plus posts get strong results. This is perhaps the biggest blogging trend to follow if you want good results. You can’t miss this.
2. 62.96% of people think that blogs with multiple authors are more credible.
(Ad Push Up)
Encourage guests to post on your blog. From this statistic, I can confidently say that guest posts are a must-have to boost the credibility of your blog and gain your audience’s trust.
3. 23% of social media posts now include a link to a blog post.
You might be wondering:
Is blogging still relevant in 2020?
Absolutely! Make sure to leverage the power of social media to boost your blog’s popularity. Connect your social accounts with your blog because consumers are likely to move freely between them.
4. Optimize posts for voice and visual search.
Keep this trend in mind to gain a competitive edge. Since internet users are using devices like Google Lens and Alexa for searches instead of typing in their queries, my advice is that you optimize your posts for these tools by using questions in your blog post title and inserting relevant pictures.
Now let’s dig deeper to learn about the post frequency, post length and best time to publish blog posts and attract a maximum number of readers.
Blog Post Frequency— How Many Blog Posts Per Day?
5. Publishing blogs 2 to 4 times weekly gets the highest results.
(Marketing Insider Group)
This can get you the best results in terms of traffic and conversions. If you want to make it big, publish quality content frequently to keep readers hooked and coming back for more. Now that you know the frequency, let’s look at the length of an ideal blog.
6. 16+ posts each month drive 3.5x more web traffic.
If you post 4 blogs per week, you will have 16 posts in a month; thus, driving 3.5 times more traffic to your blog. But make sure you don’t compromise on quality. After all, the quality of your content will determine if the traffic stays or bounces off.
7. The average length of a blog that ranks on the first SERP of Google is 1,890 words.
That’s your answer to the question of how long should a blog post be? This statistic aligns with the new blogging trend that I discussed above. Keep the length of your post between 1890 and 2000 to get the best results. Also, upload them wisely. Select the best day to publish a blog post. Wondering what is it? Then read on!
8. Late Monday morning is the best time to publish a blog post.
For maximum traffic, now you know when and what day to post on your blog. This is the best time because once the weekend is over, people look for something exciting and engaging to kick-start a new week. However, if you want people to comment on your post, then read the next statistics to learn about the best time for it.
9. Saturday morning is the best time to get comments.
People are more relaxed on the weekend and have the time to comment. Also, to prompt readers to comment, you can ask a question at the end of the post.
Blogging ROI — Revenues and Spending
Let’s look at the content marketing industry and how marketers view blog as a tool for their business.
10. The content marketing industry is expected to grow 16% annually and to be worth $412 billion by 2021.
Currently, the industry is worth $300 billion. However, this projection shows that from 2020 till 2021, the industry will grow by 112 billion, making it worth a whopping $412 billion. So, tap it now and start earning.
11. 28% of marketers are now spending more on content marketing from their advertising budget
It is indicative of the fact that blogging is churning good profits for businesses. It is both cost-effective and offers the best returns on investment.
So, now that you know the latest trends and have a solid understanding of how many blog posts per day you should be writing, create your blog and get started. Keep all these statistics into consideration, to blog intelligently and reap good profits.